|The 15 MHz antenna of the United States National Institute of Standards and Technology's radio station WWV. (Photo courtesy of NIST)|
- The Spectrum Monitor Index 2014-2018
- Civilian Aero/Military HF Frequency List - Update 11 Aug 2017
- Civilian Air Cargo/Airline and Select Military Call Signs
- Russian Aviation HF Long Distance Frequencies
- VHF ACARS / HFDL (aka 'HF ACARS) 23 Oct 2016 Update
- Global Radio Broadcast Station Audio Library
Wednesday, January 02, 2019
No WWV/WWVH/WWVB New Year Shutdown!
It did not happen. A quick check on SDR.hu on the Fort Collins CO SDR this morning and WWV is ticking right along on 2.5, 5, 10, 15, 20, and 25 MHz.
WWV/WWVH/WWVB is run by the National Institute of Standards and Technology (NIST) which is under the Department of Commerce (DoC). Since DoC is part of the ongoing partial government shutdown, I cannot say that the shutdown won't still happen. But for now, that tick-tock continues from the Colorado/Hawaii Standard Frequency and Times Stations (SFTS).