- The Spectrum Monitor Index 2014-2018
- Civilian Air Cargo/Airline and Select Military Call Signs
- Russian Aviation HF Long Distance Frequencies
- VHF ACARS / HFDL (aka 'HF ACARS) 30 August 2019 Update
- U.S. Coast Guard/Navy HF Fax Station Schedules - U...
- Civilian Aero/Military HF Frequency List - Update ...
Friday, August 31, 2007
Classic Country 1290 to Conduct DX Test
Jim Pogue (KH2AR@comcast.net) the IRCA/NRC Joint BCB DX Test Coordinator has strunk again.
WIRL 1290 kHz Peoria, IL DX Test
Date: Sunday morning (late Saturday night), Oct. 21, 2007. Time: 2 – 4 a.m. Central Time. 5,000 watts using their normal daytime pattern. Programming will consist of voice IDs, Morse code, 1,000 Hz tones and regular format Classic Country music. Reception reports may be sent to Wayne R. Miller, Chief Engineer, WIRL Radio, 331 Fulton, Suite 1200, Peoria, IL 61602. The station will accept recordings by e-mail or on disk (.mp3 or .wav OK but no cassettes please). Address for e-mail reports is firstname.lastname@example.org. NOTE: All requests for verifications must be accompanied by return postage in order to receive a reply. No eQSL service is being offered for this test. Our sincere thanks to Chief Engineer Wayne Miller for agreeing to conduct this test.