- The Spectrum Monitor Index 2014-2018
- Civilian Air Cargo/Airline and Select Military Call Signs
- Russian Aviation HF Long Distance Frequencies
- VHF ACARS / HFDL (aka 'HF ACARS) 30 August 2019 Update
- U.S. Coast Guard/Navy HF Fax Station Schedules - U...
- Civilian Aero/Military HF Frequency List - Update ...
Tuesday, August 05, 2008
GOES-12 Tracks Edouard
A GOES-12 infrared satellite image provided by the U.S. Naval Research Laboratory, Monterey, Calif., showing the status of Tropical Storm Edouard at approximately 4:00 am EST. Edouard made landfall near Port Arthur, Texas, as a strong tropical storm with maximum sustained winds near 65 mph and higher gusts. It is moving west-northwest at 14 mph. The storm is expected to weaken as it continues into Texas. U.S. Navy photo (Released)