Sunday, November 22, 2020

Unid 1050 kHz and Religious Program Station List

1050 kHz 11/18 at 1756 EST: End of "Grace to You" 1/2 hour religious prgm, then Pastor George Cook of New Jerusalem House of Prayer in West Chicago, on various Christian beliefs. This was followed by a low modulation YL talking about powering stn down at sunset. During a very brief quiet period heard a CHUM-AM ID (finally got them after all these years) then heard the start of the Radio Bible Study program. My best guess is WROS-AM The Rose out of Jacksonville, but I can't completely eliminate KJBN-AM Little Rock. 

While chasing the ID of this religious station on 1050 kHz logged at 1756-1759 EST on 11/18. I found a list of stations carrying the "Grace to You" 1/2 program. I post the 2020 station list pdf to my Google Drive account, and if interested you can view and save it via this link: