- The Spectrum Monitor Index 2014-2018
- Civilian Aero/Military HF Frequency List - Update 18 Aug 2019
- Civilian Air Cargo/Airline and Select Military Call Signs
- Russian Aviation HF Long Distance Frequencies
- VHF ACARS / HFDL (aka 'HF ACARS) 23 Oct 2016 Update
- The Sounds of Radio Audio Library (Btown Monitoring Post)
- The Sounds of Global Radio Audio Library (Shortwave Central Blog)
Tuesday, May 29, 2012
Space-X Dragon downlinks
Our good friend PJ Marsh posted the following to the Hearsat newsgroup.
"Here is a quick summary of the downlinks detected so far from Space-X / Dragon (All freqs in MHz);
2205.5 Mhz Dragon narrow band telemetry
2216.0 MHz TLM downlink via directional s-band antenna 20W, FFT http://pjm.dyndns.org/twtr/spacex.jpg
2265.0 MHz Dragon wide band telemetry FFT http://pjm.dyndns.org/twtr/spacex4.jpg and
2287.5 MHz Reflection of ISS uplink to TDRSS, presumably off Dragon.
The 2287.5 signal is interesting to watch in FFT as you can see significant phasing effects, probably due to the multitude of reflections since the antenna on the ISS will be pointing up to a TDRSS."
Thanks for sharing Paul.